Day of Reckoning 3??

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
I am a big wrestling fan. Has Nintendo announced the production of any wrestling games? Perhaps Day of Reckoning 3 (DoR 1/2 were on the GC)? Or are they done with that series and started a new one? Any chance of them picking up the much better SDvsRaw series in the future?

Thanks again everyone.

Dude. If ur a true wrestling fan (such as myself), you should be excited to hear that NO WWE game has been announced for the Wii just yet... Only an awesome looking TNA game!!!
Do a search on TNA in these forums to find videos/pics of it.
Can't wait!

woah, TNA for Wii? Damn, I love Christian Cage. I've been a huge fan of his since he was in the brood with Adam Copeland and Gangrel.

I hate how wwf never let him use his awesome finisher, unprettier.

Top heel.

DOR (Day of Reckoning) 1 is very good for the gamecube. I bought it off ebay for around £4. Im on the last level verus the Undertaker, and its a really good game, not just because im a wrestling fan, the actual gameplay and engine is really smoothe. Looking to pick the second one up off ebay soon. Would love it see a third one out for the wii.

Hopefully there will be a third one. Both of the other games were amazing. 2 was better than one imo but both were great. I also think they sold pretty well, not really sure on that, but I think they did. Also in the second one the ending didnt really seem like on that would end the series.

San Dimas said:
I hate how wwf never let him use his awesome finisher, unprettier.

Top heel.

when i watched, he used it all the time.

i hope a wwe game comes out, its a tradition of mine that i buy a wwe game on every console i have. SmackDown!2 on the PS, WrestleMania21 on the XBOX

Just beat taker on the first one, was very difficult. Will be playing through it again this time going to raw, and too unlock the 1000 point CAW.

Back