DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Ancestor

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
So I have not seen talk about this game yet on these forums. So lets get one started. :)

First some info about the game. First take a look to

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 2006 Stage-Show Demonstration from this link. I know it's PS2 side of gamespot but there is talk on Wii version too.
Gamespot DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

So what have caught my eye so far. First of all I looks great meaning it got great touch on fight I mean take opponent and slam him trough rock to really really far away untill you barely see him and then load up your Ki attack and blast that sucker to silly. As I said I can feel the vibe on visuals alone. Second thing that I like most is that you take this consept and move it to Wii for really innovative controlls. To be more exact to make a Super move Kamehameha you pull your both hands to your side and the thrust them forward like they do Kamehameha in anime. I think that is going to be blast.

Budokai Tenkaichi 1 was really good fighting game in my oppinion for a License fighting game most them plainly suck and I'm kinda hoping that they will improve this franchice for Wii.

I hope this will be good single player fighting game for wii even for those not DBZ fans. But I quess nothing beats SSBB in multiplayer ;)

addition: One thing I'm bit worried is that are they really gonna make super moves allways hit since atleast in stage demo it felt a bit like it.

Last edited:
Back