December 29th is the Day.

Please, Canada only please, most of the other threads are on the States, and us Canadians don't have much to say.. Anyways, Chunky, let's stay on topic, you could advertise elsewhere, no offence. Anyways, 29th and 31st seem reliable, but will both of these dates be selling them or one..

-ReWiind. said:
Please, Canada only please, most of the other threads are on the States, and us Canadians don't have much to say.. Anyways, Chunky, let's stay on topic, you could advertise elsewhere, no offence. Anyways, 29th and 31st seem reliable, but will both of these dates be selling them or one..

It is confirmed for tomorrow the 29th for BestBuy. I have not been able to check with any other retailers. I would guess that both of these days will have a limited number of Wii's available from the retailers that haven't sold them by tomorrow.

Esco27 said:
It is confirmed for tomorrow the 29th for BestBuy. I have not been able to check with any other retailers. I would guess that both of these days will have a limited number of Wii's available from the retailers that haven't sold them by tomorrow.
Isn't the 29th the day after tomorrow? Anyways, I'm going on friday, no doubt.:lol: :lol:

GUYS!!! I jsut called my local Bestbuy and They said there getting it tommorow!!! The 28th!! Im going to lineup about 6-7 am. I HOPE I GET IT GUYS!!! WISH ME LUCK TOMMOROW!

Blazing_royale said:
wait didn't ur bb have the same answer as mine? so...its fo sure mine is selling too than?
If you live in B.C, yeah. But if you don't, I can't tell you for sure. Most likely though. I'm not camping but I'll cut in line if I have to. JK.:smilewinkgrin:

Im just hoping that I am able to get my Wii this friday. I am also hoping that people in my area and people in general have not seen the new ad. Luckily as far as i know there are no commercials advertising here in Canada and to get the ad on the site you have to go to the actual Wii itself and check its stock quantity. Im hoping more people watch TV this week and not surf the net. lol

CantGetAWii said:
Im just hoping that I am able to get my Wii this friday. I am also hoping that people in my area and people in general have not seen the new ad. Luckily as far as i know there are no commercials advertising here in Canada and to get the ad on the site you have to go to the actual Wii itself and check its stock quantity. Im hoping more people watch TV this week and not surf the net. lol
Yeah but, TRU and Zellers are sneaky, turns out they were selling Wiis today, probably the same with BB, many people don't know, so some other person will feel like a dumbass like me when they call BB and find out that Wii's are sold out.:tard: :tard: :cornut:

Back