Dementium: The Ward

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
i thought Dementium deserved it's own thread considering its a pretty significant game being one of the few M rated games for DS and actually being good at the same time.

What are your opinion on this game? i got it earlier today, im on chapter three and im stuck already, but it shouldnt take long to figure out. I think its an awesome game already and ive barely scratched the surface, there's 15 chapter in all. i wouldnt say its extremely scarey but with 2.1 surround sound it deffinately sounds unbeleivable. i use my computer speakers when playing. As for the graphics, for DS they are great. the environments are always cool looking and the enemies dont look bad either.

the only thing wrong with this game is the save system. it makes you start from the begining of a level when you die, wich gets frustrating especially when you know your one doora way from a save point (when i got stuck i read an online walkthough, i was one door away, died there twice now)

played through the first chapter yesterday and i must say i'm very impressed.

hope it sells well so we can get a few more "adult" themed fps on the ds.

I was thinking about getting it too... it looks cool... manhunt 2 for the wii looks pretty cool too and got my copy of that game i gotta say its cool.

Back