demo channel

Dewy_Fan93

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!!
Jun 29, 2007
Nintendo should put a demo channel. for alll up comming games.does anyone know if they will make one because that would be really cool.

They aren't going to. Demoes would be too big for Wii's memory. And I swear to god, if I hear anyone say anything about a hard drive..... There will never be a hard drive!!! Nintendo won't ever think we need one and also they are trying to stay family focused by keeping the prices down.

no memory just click and play the demo no downloading or saving just a demo person above me!

Would need to stream to play so going to lag like hell with alot of other people playing.

Yea there was alot of talk about this when the wii first hit the shelves. I wonder if nintendo will ever get a clue. They are behind in the next gen wars without demos :( I would love to see my blue light glow and see that it was a message from nintendo introducing the demo channel

Last edited:
LilWiiWii said:
Yea there was alot of talk about this when the wii first hit the shelves. I wonder if nintendo will ever get a clue. They are behind in the next gen wars without demos :( I would love to see my blue light glow and see it

i'd love to see it glow at all.

Old topic..

They've been thinking of putting demos on the wiiware for the DS and Wii..

it's rumored, but bound to happen

It definitely would be nice to have. Although I can't say that I care too much either way, but it would definitely be better than the everybody votes channel. Whoever thought that one up doesn't understand that we would like, uhh, useful channels or channels that give us information. While I'm on that topic, they might as well release a channel that is similar to the news channel, but dedicated to gaming news associated with the wii such as release dates, rumors, press conferences, etc... just a thought.

You can buy 8GB SD Cards now. Not sure if a Wii update would allow them to work, but that would be big enough. I think demos are so worthwile. As a PC Gamer as well, I haver bought so many games after downloading and playing the demo. Imagine if a demo of MP3 was available??

i just want one because on the shop channel i dont know what games are good and bad i have like five bad games that were a waste of money i would like to try those game in the shop channel and demo in the shop channel would be nice

Dewy_Fan93 said:
i just want one because on the shop channel i dont know what games are good and bad i have like five bad games that were a waste of money i would like to try those game in the shop channel and demo in the shop channel would be nice

I would then suggest reading Nintendo Power Magazine, not only do they do reviews on normal games, but they also tell you what VC games to buy and what ones to pass on.

Back