Do Not Get..........

Thankyou for that but do you really need to make a thread about this. Besides,its only your opinion. But mose people will probably agree with you anyway but..

rishi 20 said:
i thought i would share its dread id rather watch grass die( x 5 )

Did you buy it? If so just take it back to the shop saying its faulty:ihih: Thats what i do if i bought a game and ending up not liking it.

P.S : And dont you mean, you would rather watch grass grow?

lee.jarratt said:
... Besides,its only your opinion....

Precisely, I own many a game that has been panned by reviews and gamers alike, but I actually LOVE the games. And there are also many cases of the opposite happening, where everyone is just singing the heavenly praises of a certain game, and then I play it and think it's total horse crap.

So while you are perfectly entitled to your own opinion and I personally would encourage you to voice that opinion to the fullest, it's not exactly prudent to seemingly try to instruct others on what to play or not play.

Darth_Zant said:
Precisely, I own many a game that has been panned by reviews and gamers alike, but I actually LOVE the games. And there are also many cases of the opposite happening, where everyone is just singing the heavenly praises of a certain game, and then I play it and think it's total horse crap.

So while you are perfectly entitled to your own opinion and I personally would encourage you to voice that opinion to the fullest, it's not exactly prudent to seemingly try to instruct others on what to play or not play.

Well said :yesnod:

i saw this comming-

as soon as it droped in price i was like "oh this game must really suck!" i thought of getting it as an "impulse buy" seeing as how it was only 20$ but looking at the graphics and reading the back i was like uhhh no i dont think so lol. id rather put the money to good use and get a good game :)

Unlike some of you I actually appreciate Rishi's honesty. Cuz I was also tempted but now that I know more about it I'm glad I didn't think twice about not getting it. Game looks really repetitive with absolutely no point to it.

It is Rampage. What did you expect?

I cannot imagine that they changed the Rampage repetition formula much.

MasterJedi2U said:
Unlike some of you I actually appreciate Rishi's honesty. Cuz I was also tempted but now that I know more about it I'm glad I didn't think twice about not getting it. Game looks really repetitive with absolutely no point to it.

i dont understand why rishi is getting slammed for the opinion either? whenever someone else says something sucks, no one seems to care. why is this that much different?

i agree jedi, i was close to getting it too if you read my post above. now i know its a waste just like i had thought initially

MasterJedi2U said:

cheers m8 :smilewinkgrin:

Back