do you get all the stars then go defeat bowser

you only need 60 stars to fight him,
but i say you nhavent beaten the games until u have 120

I beat him at 60 stars, at the end, it saved my game and said to go get the other 59 xD

When you get the 60th you are presented in the middle of the observatory and Rosalinda asks you if you want to fight Bowser (save the one that you love - Princess Peach), if you select YES then the observatory can fly to the center of the universe and you go to the showdown with Bowser. A little hard at first to reach him, due that his stage is kind of hard, but after many tries you step up the ladders to meet him. Nice fight

When you beat Bowser and everything runs down. The credits are presented and then you get THE END (so you really beat the game) even thou there are 59 extra stars to get if you wish. Bowser's star is the 61th

Last edited:
I got all but the purple comets (obviously) and then beat him.

Doing the same with the green Luigi guy.

I beat him when I only had a little over half of the stars.
Now I am working on getting the rest of them.

I got liike.. 117 stars now, can't be bothered to get the rest, too hard to do some of the purple coin things!

So you can go beat Bowser as soon as you unlock it (60 stars) and still go back in the same game to get the rest, and unlock Luigi, correct?

You arent forced to get ALL the stars and save beating Bowser for last? Just making sure I understood that right.......

Back