Do you steal

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
From the little birds shop in the beggining village? I do and i love to go in get my bottle full and roll out cause the bird cant hit me. I prolly owe around 200 rupees

I stole By Mistake and then I had Flash backs of being called a Thief for the whole Game like in Links Awakening so I payed the lil Mother Cracker.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I was thinking maybe if you gave him too much money, something fun would happen, but I haven't been willing to waste the money to try.

You know I thought you scoop first, than Pay. When I did that, that lil pecker kept hitting me in the head, even when I tried to walk over and pay.

if you steel, you can pay him back and then he is cool. In fact the only thing i think that happens if you steel is he replaces the oil with water.

Well, what if you pay for like one scoop and take more than you paid for. I should try and see what happens. I stoled 3 or 4 Red Potions from him last night. I could care less because Im barely ever in Faron forest.

SinfulKnight said:
I stole By Mistake and then I had Flash backs of being called a Thief for the whole Game like in Links Awakening so I payed the lil Mother Cracker.
I had the exact same feeling. Back then i was convicted to restart the game.:(

Back