Do you think that GH3 with sell out for wii???

i've heard about this on recent sites that i've been to and they all say they wouldn't be surprised if it did

the Wii version does have a little bit more features than 360/PS3 versions.

I think that GH3 will sell very well on Wii, maybe even better than the other systems, because when you think of it, this is Wii Sports 2 to a lot of people that bought a Wii. Now, instead of being an athlete, you're a rock star. The price might scare some people away, but I still think it will have more success on Wii due to the combined hardcore and casual crowd.

EDIT: oh, you meant like in stores opening week. I expect you'll find one at a bestbuy, circuit city, or target somewhere.

I owned GHII on Xbox 360. It was ok, but I'm learning how to play a real guitar and I get more satisfaction out learning the real thing. Plus, will there be any songs by Muse? They are my favorite group.

it probably will sell out but i preordered it so ive got nothing to worry about

Why do you all think it will sell out? What game has sold out on the Wii so far??? All I remember was RE4 and that was for just like a couple days...

I highly doubt this game will sell out, especially being a multiplatform game.

Well put Marioman

Speaking from my experience with GHII, you will all try to figure out what to do with the guitar that comes with the game once you get bored of GHIII.

no, there hasnt been enough hype for the wii version, and even for the 360 and ps2, its wont sell out, the people who preordered it cause the thought it was gonna sell out are gonna feel preaty damn stupid

why would we feel stupid about preordering it? it's no extra charges and it's better to be safe than sorry. and i was thinking the other day about it not having downloadable songs. maybe it will have extra song disk's that they will sell at stores for the wii instead of having to dl them.

Back