Does anyone know

gonnagetmeawii

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2007
how the Nintendo online service works? It is up and running in Japan already, so I was wondering if anyone knows how good this service is? I'm going to get a Wii, but I really want to know how good the online service is.

The only thing you can do online at the moment is trade miis, send messages and browse the internet. Right now the online service is pretty good in my opinion however they should be coming out with live games soon.

Syntax said:
The only thing you can do online at the moment is trade miis, send messages and browse the internet. Right now the online service is pretty good in my opinion however they should be coming out with live games soon.

Isn't the Wii online service up and running in Japan. I thought the Pokemon game already came out over there and is playable online in Japan. I was wondering if anyone has been able to play online, like maybe you live in Japan or something, and if you have played online how is the online service?

they are gonna make make their games playable online? cool
but im guessing it will be more friend code crap lol they realy should have made it so you can see everone online, and also made parental locks for younger kids,

Back