does anyone like need for speed:carbon

Canyon Racing is what made Carbon unique, although it did not make it better. The point of Canyon Racing is to stay as close to your competitor or even pass him before you get to the bottom. Then you race again, except you're in front. Whoever did a better job of staying closer to there rival, wins the race. I think they are annoying, but that's just my opinion.

FR. said:
Canyon Racing is what made Carbon unique, although it did not make it better. The point of Canyon Racing is to stay as close to your competitor or even pass him before you get to the bottom. Then you race again, except you're in front. Whoever did a better job of staying closer to there rival, wins the race. I think they are annoying, but that's just my opinion.
Yeah that's what I was referring to. After speeding down the cliff at the beginning every time, I'd decide to do it nice and slow, get past that corner, speed the rest then crash at the end or fall off at the end, then have to start again :sick: and it's a race you have to do, you can't bi-pass it (though I liked doing all the races anyway). Stupid race :sick:

I suck at the control on the wiimote, im way better on the pc version.
so far exite truck is my fav between nfs:c and ET.

I just got it on Thursday. I had the PC version before and it was messing up my laptop so I got my money back and bought COD3 on Wii. So on Thursday I got it again on Wii cause I really liked it. I LOVE the customization. Every time I finish customizing a new car, I take it out to drift. I really like the drifting on the Wii version. Plus I'm a huge drifting fan.:thumbsup:

Back