Does ur wii make this noise?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I cant play my wii until sunday. ANyways, i took out my game to leave it in my case. After i took it out and shut the wii, it made a sound like trying to load a cd. IS that normal. i turned it on to make sure its fine and its fine and when i shut it, it made the same sound, like its loading a cd. is that normal? b/c there is no cd in it?

I dont know, I haven't tried that, but i think it happens when you take it out i think, has it happened before?

i tried it again and it did it. It makes a noise, not like a bad noise just a loading noise. I am not sure if it has happend b4.

has any 1 heard this? WHen they take out there cd and shut there system, it makes a noise like its loading or ejecting a cd?

I haven't heard it. I always leave my DVD-ROM discs in it. If I switch, I leave my system on.

same, thats why i dont know...... When i put my systen on, it worked, so i assume it normal.. right? what do u guys think?

any 1?????...im worried

Mine makes that noise if there are no discs inserted when powering on or off. If there's a disc, it won't make the sound

yeah its normal no need to freak out lol i did when i first heard it but then i was like.... ooooh ok... heh

dont worry. the wii is new and you will discover many things that freak you out. when i played a big game like animal crossing or madden on my gc, it would make crazy loading and reading noises that just became normal after awhile.

registerednerd said:
Mine does it. I don't have any other problems with my Wii, so I would assume it's normal.

i kinda tripped out, when i first heard this, but it's a regular thing... i think

Yes! Thanks guys! I was getting worried. Glad to hear its normal! Thanks :)

Back