Don't you hate it when....

you don't get my plan

it's not about revenge

allright "shawn, can you get off the computer"
"sure"
*goes to play bagpipes

nexttime-
mom thinks
'i better nto ask shawn to get off the computer or else he'll play the bagpipes again, and i don't want to ask him not to do two things'

Simple, she'll ban me from whatever that annoying thing is xD

Welcome to my Life. But its only when im actually doing something on the computer is when i get called down stairs to do something. My dad also begging to play Bowling or Tennis with me he is addicted.

Meh.. my mother used to moan occasionally when I lived with her that I spend too much time online usually though she'd come home from work in a bad mood and I'd get the worst end of it, but she moved me like an hour away (two-3 hours on a bus) from all my family and friends, I didn't know anybody where I lived so I was just stuck inside every night, so what else was I meant to do, everybody that lived there my age were doing drugs and would sit outside the one shop in the village every night until about 2 in the morning.

But meh.. now my fathers even worse.. only time he ever talks to me is when he passes me when he goes up to bed and says 'go to bed you freak'.

But he's in China now so don't really care. Again, I know nobody where I live and all ym friends are too far away. When my mother gets her phone and internet installed I'll be back in the middle of it all though so I wont be spending so much time online =]

Also, my mother used to get pissed off at me for being online when she wanted to go on.. but now she's got her own laptop so.. problem solved.

Jeez, surfinrach, that's really... strange. >< I can't imagine that kind of lifestyle.

I used to have that problem a lot. >< Before we each pretty much got our own computer... But then again, I don't spend nearly as much time on the internet as I used to. <3 So everything's good... I still need to find ways to keep in shape though. x_X()

I go on the computer WAAAAAAY longer than a average kid...but i don't do anything but talk to friends and listen to music...so its rather like talking on the phone and listening to a ipod or watching tv...I woudl go outside my mom is a ***** about me doing things...lol

What do u do on the computer???

I mainly remain here chatting, or do various other small online rpgs

mushroomedmario said:
you don't get my plan

it's not about revenge

allright "shawn, can you get off the computer"
"sure"
*goes to play bagpipes

nexttime-
mom thinks
'i better nto ask shawn to get off the computer or else he'll play the bagpipes again, and i don't want to ask him not to do two things'
:lol: Wow, I hadn't checked this thread since I posted, and that made me laugh. I agree with the principle of the idea, but like you said in another post, they have to keep pushing it.

I wish my parents would play the wii with me D:

Rarely, my dad'll creep into the room and quip up a shot of Wii Bowling.

And I'll play and we'll laugh at each other when we make mistakes.

But my mom'll tell me I'm on the computer too much when it inconveniences her.

But as long as I make my A's, there's really no problem.

I'd buy a game, and be like, "HEY LET'S ALL PLAY THIS GAME."
And they'd be like, "Sure."

We'll play it ONCE.

Then I've gotta hope like heck somebody's having a party or something so I can get use out of the game.

Back