door

mono01

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2011
i am in the frist part of the training how do you open the door having a hard time.

Sometimes it messes up. That happened to my wife when she played. Restart at last checkpoint and maybe it will work right.

i am in the frist part of the training how do you open the door having a hard time.
again does anyone know how to open the door been playing for 9 hours and still can not open door?

Is this door in the first level or in the training they give you on how to shoot? When you stand in front of the door, there should be a command given to you at the bottom of the screen. What controller are you using?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQUdq5AJdFs Maybe this will help?
i am using the wii and nunckuck controller. i am in the training room when i go to the door it shows me a picture of the nunckuck with arrows up and down ,so i move them up and down and nothing happens.

Last edited:
Are you moving the nunchuck or just the joystick on the nunchuck?
just the joystick up and down and then all a round.
You have to actually shake the nunchuck itself....I'm not sure how much experience you have with the Wii so excuse me if I tell you something you already know, but the Nunchuck attachment on the Wii also has motion sensitive capabilities. So in order to perform the action in Goldeneye you must actually move the nunchuck itself in order to open the door.

I had a feeling that this was the problem. DZapper is correct, shake the nunchuck back and forth. This action is the "Melee" attack. You'll use it to take down enemies using hand-to-hand techniques, as well as opening doors/vents/activating elevators, etc.

I hopes this solves the issue. Happy hunting!

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Back