Dragon Ball Z : BT 3

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Well I for one am expecting a very great christmas with all these fun wii games, but one that I am highly anticipating is Dragon Ball Z BT3 because of online play and how great the 2nd one was. Im wondering, how many of you are going to be playing online and going to get a copy of this game? I think this game could be the best one yet especially with online but it needs a large amount of people playing it.

December 3rd, the original date of SSBB. Its gonna b great.. now if only i can fix my wi-fi stupid router..

I'd rather have it for PS2, which is already out btw, I just prefer those types of games on the systems they were originally intended for. My GF's little bro got it for PS2 the other day and he said you can pretty much play as anyone in DB, which was by far my favorite show growing up.

Gosh

Too fast!!!! I wanted to have more time for SMG!!!!

Well... I will go to Gamestop and reserve it then.

I loved from DBZBT2 the following:

I'm sure most of you know Vegeta's personality... so rude, so mean, so untrustable....

I was amazed with Vegeta SS 4, the ultimate move (bomb something)

I was like :yikes: when I heared that phrase:

"I will miss you... Bulma.... Trunks.... Even you Kakarot.... Whuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and boom)

Never imagined such a phrase coming from Vegeta. Really nice.

Chicagoan said:
Gosh

Too fast!!!! I wanted to have more time for SMG!!!!

Well... I will go to Gamestop and reserve it then.

I loved from DBZBT2 the following:

I'm sure most of you know Vegeta's personality... so rude, so mean, so untrustable....

I was amazed with Vegeta SS 4, the ultimate move (bomb something)

I was like :yikes: when I heared that phrase:

"I will miss you... Bulma.... Trunks.... Even you Kakarot.... Whuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and boom)

Never imagined such a phrase coming from Vegeta. Really nice.
Is it sad I know exactly what you are talking about?

lawl should turn out being a great game with all the modes and characters they put it im for sure ganna buy it. db is pretty awesome.

lol yea and i know what exactly what hes talking about too, guess your not sad =D

im buying naruto tommorow.
only cuz i like the characters better.

yes ive been ranting about this forever, dbz 3 will be awesome and its the only game (galaxy as well actually) that can hold me over till brawl, but it may even be more fun for me than brawl just because of the online play and 140+ charchters. and yes the 2nd one was great as well. ign claimed it as the best anime game ever, period.

cant wait for dbz

omg i love dbz i pwnd so hard at the last game, and now it has online omg!
ima be the top player in the country omg i just cant wait!

I NEVER played a dbz game besides the old 1 on ps1
but <3 the show, trunks za man

this game looks flawless cant w8 ^^

any1 no anything about the upcoming rpg title?

I'm thinking I'll be picking this up for my PS2 soon, don't think I would like it as much on the Wii, but meh I've misjudged before.

Back