5877-9874-6442-6751
I'm going to sell my DS as I don't play it anymore. I am selling it along with:

Brain Age
Retro Atari Classics
Super Mario 64 DS
WarioWare Touched
Urbz: Sims in the City
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Nintendogs: Lab & Friends (What was I thinking!?)

I was thinking of a starting bid of $150 or $175.

NOTE: Will ship to residents of US only.

P.S. I know this probably doesn't go in this section, but this gets the most hits out of all of them. Once I put it up, I'll post the link in here.

ThatGuy127 said:
I'm going to sell my DS as I don't play it anymore. I am selling it along with:

Brain Age
Retro Atari Classics
Super Mario 64 DS
WarioWare Touched
Urbz: Sims in the City

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Nintendogs: Lab & Friends (What was I thinking!?)

I was thinking of a starting bid of $150 or $175.

NOTE: Will ship to residents of US only.

P.S. I know this probably doesn't go in this section, but this gets the most hits out of all of them. Once I put it up, I'll post the link in here.

Got Those That Are Bolded But I Got Dachshund And Friends.

Okay.... Do you think that is a fair starting bid?

I don't know... I'm gonna put it on eBay, all together, so you either get all or none.

Maybe $125? I went and searched for each item individually then added up up the average price. I got $165, so I rounded. I don't know... I just want money.

$125 is still a little high for a starting bid. Ebay is an odd place. You can have a starting bid of, lets say $150, and it sells for $160. But then you can have the same product with a starting bid of $.99 and it sell it for $200. I still don't get this bidding phenomenon. Good luck!

So are u sure about the only shipping to the US? Because if you would post to Australia i would give you $150 and pay for postage

Last edited:
bobdingley said:
So are u sure about the only shipping to the US? Because if you would post to Australia i would give you $150 and pay for postage
dont forget about region locking, you wouldn't be able to play games you bought in Australia.

I don't know...I'd have to see if my mom's down with sending it across the world.

Back