ds headset question

Elmaxo13

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
ok i was wondering if the ds headset that is coming out will be for every ds game. like if in a minigame you needed to blow would you blow in to the headset. also cuase my mic doesnt work

i dont know much about the ds headset...

but i think that it wouldnt be made for every game, simply because every game isnt going to neccessarily use any mic features (though obviously there would be sound to listen to..)

anyway i think that any games that already use a mic input WOULD be able to use the headsets mic. In the way that when its connected, the speakers would simply route sound to the earpieces, it would probably take input from the mic instead of the inbuilt one....

(i hope that makes sense, i have a headache and am prone to talk crap right now, say if it doesnt and i will re-word it)

GaryT85 said:
i dont know much about the ds headset...

but i think that it wouldnt be made for every game, simply because every game isnt going to neccessarily use any mic features (though obviously there would be sound to listen to..)

anyway i think that any games that already use a mic input WOULD be able to use the headsets mic. In the way that when its connected, the speakers would simply route sound to the earpieces, it would probably take input from the mic instead of the inbuilt one....

(i hope that makes sense, i have a headache and am prone to talk crap right now, say if it doesnt and i will re-word it)

What he's saying is that it only works with games that use voice chat. Perfect for the new pokemon games:)

Back