EA Veterans Form Jet Black Studios Devoted To Wii and DS

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/jetblack_ninja.jpg[/xFLOAT]Former Electronic Arts employees responsible for the development of such titles as FIFA, Need for Speed and James Bond have announced the creation of Jet Black Studios.

"With the launch of our new studio we've brought together all the key elements to develop top games," commented co-founder and CEO Roger Freddi.

"Both the Nintendo DS and the Wii's Wi-Fi capabilities provide an advanced medium for Jet Black to bring already popular franchises to an even broader worldwide audience," he added.

This newly formed studio will devote its attention purely to the Nintendo Wii and DS, developing Nintendo hardware, and new and licensed products for the Wii and DS.

Link: http://www.jetblackgames.com/

Thats still not true and if it turns out to be true its only tell late '07 or sometime in '08

E7ernal said:
sorry to burst your bubble guys but Bond is Activision's business now, not EA's

Eh oh well thats fine i suppose. Hopefully Madden 08 is online capable...any word on that yet?

Maybe they can kill them and take the rights to it. Well then Activision should make a bond game for the wii, they'll make alot off it. And even if you're over james bond it doesn't matter it's still fun to play no matter who it's named after and online play would be really cool on it.

tank said:
I thought I had read earlier that Nintendo is not allowing any 3rd party online support.
According to the SNK interview on IGN the developers just have to pay extra to include online in their games.

The Jet Black Studio announcement is great news for the Wii, i'll be really interested to see what they produce over the next year.

Goldeneye for the Wii would be amazing.
If JetBlack can develope and maintain copyrights, the games for Wii and DS would be superb. I really hope this company pulls through.

It's going to be interesting to see how this new company developes for the Wii and DS.

Back