Elebits

im_a_super_smash_bro

J'habite on FWONS :D
May 16, 2006
Dunedin, New Zealand
Wii Online Code
0000-1111-2222-3333
who here in america is interested in this game or is gonna get it on the 12th??
I was skeptical at first about this game but after seeing some gameplay it looks pretty fun :D

Last edited:
eh, kinda. its great intro to the wiimote but i hope this is not what people get hooked up. we need better games with stories, developed gameplay. If we can get close to playing wii as a virtual world, like picking up items we drop or actually simulations real actions then i'll wii has succeeded. I don't think we are quite there yet.

It looks kinda fun, i just don't quite see the point.

I love the way this game is looking. I won't have the money to buy it tomorrow, though, unless a miracle happens.

Shahzam said:
IM GOING TO SHOW MY MOM MY GRADES AND SEE IF I CAN BUY IT TOMMORROW!!!! i heard its going to pwn!

Uh... does it come out tomorrow?

I thought it was the 19th it came out.

UPDATE: Oops sorry, it does come out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Definitely getting it. No doubt. At first, it looked way to simple, but now, with so many different types and areas, I'm excited. yay.

maybe IGN.com???? Or any other video game site in the whole world?

Every important piece of information about Elebits exists somewhere on IGN. If you can't find it, then you need to learn how to use a computer.

Heh.

I'm excited for Elebits, probably because I need a new game to play, except I don't get mine until the 25th. Jeez I'm 20 years old and I'm still getting video games as xmas presents from my parents.

Back