Endless Ocean: Blue World

Mouser

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2010
Florida
I'm really excited for this new game, it's the first Nintendo made wii game of 2010 and it looks great. I guess this will be a more relaxed game, but i want to know if anyone else is buying it.

I'm interested this time around (never really got a chance to play the first) as the visuals seem to look really nice. Not to mention visiting friends islands online, seems like fun to me.

Maybe it'll be a renter for me though, and maybe I should play the first one. After reading up on this one I am very interested though.

The game looks relaxing and non challengeing, I could see it relieving stress

I'll definitely be picking up Endless Ocean 2. Not sure if I'll get it or Fragile Dreams first as both are supposed to be released in February.

The first one was a very unique experience, being the opposite of most games with its relaxing gameplay and the sequel looks like it is greatly expanding on it with better visuals, dangerous creatures and WiiSpeak.

Got Endless Ocean 2 last week and I've got to say it's much better than the first one.
Loads more stuff to do and explore, better graphics, I think, you can really get stuck into this game and relax and chill. Love it.

Friends code.. 8272 0498 7150

Must re-connect Wii speak ..

hey i just got BLue World and i am looking to dive with some people. my friend code is 7719-6357-3223, i have already added u Predator.

Back