endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

No I didn't :O

I'm still learning the game...this is day two for me! I don't have the camera yet!

How do you move the boat to a new location without disconnecting the other person? I was trying to get us to the Lagoon.

moving the boat

That's a very good question. Tonight was the first time I ever did a tandem dive. I guess the answer is you can't? I went above and then was simply disconnected. no biggie. The photo album isn't letting me send you anything. Alas... sorry the delayed response. I went back under and saw... so so much more... :yesnod:

I purchased this game yesterday, but loving it so far. Here's my Friend Code, if you add me shoot me a private message with your friend code. 4963-7689-3391/Sean.

I have only given my first tour guide, got a water pen and made friends with a manta ray and the penguin on my boat. Think I have identified like 12 fish. Cool game.

My friend code is 8179-0009-1030. I'll add everyone in this thread later today.

EDIT: Ok, I added everyone in the thread except Jess which said invalid code.

Last edited:
My friend code is: 6870-3260-4825

This is my first time playing wii online (aside from a MoH rental), so I'm totally stoked for this. I'm gunna add some people from this thread, if you don't mind.

EDIT: But I wont be on 'till later tonight... so if anyone's got some free time at like.... midnight....?

Last edited:
JohnyJoe said:
My friend code is: 6870-3260-4825

This is my first time playing wii online (aside from a MoH rental), so I'm totally stoked for this. I'm gunna add some people from this thread, if you don't mind.

EDIT: But I wont be on 'till later tonight... so if anyone's got some free time at like.... midnight....?

I'll be available after 1030 PM MST, and can test out this fancy online stuff :D

Here is my friends code. Do i have to add them to play with some one. i have been playing this game for 5 days now it is great
I am here in CT and usally up until 3 am
Hope to hear for some one soon.
Safe diving everyone
6159-5309-2145

Hey, has anyone got co op to work yet? 'Cause every time I try to either travel or open my ladder, no one's ever on (or hasnt added me? I dunno). Just wondering if Im doing something wrong.

Yeah I feel the same Johnny, like nobody has added me. Lemme add you and hopefully we'll be able to play later.

Sounds like a plan. Ill be on for an hour or so right now... Ill leave my ladder down in case you're around.

I've already added everyone above and send you pm's. Anyone else who would like to add me, my friend code is: 3850-3068-6954 and send me a pm with yours.

The Squid and the Whale

Hey ya'll

thanks to everyone who added me. but i don't think i enjoyed double diving as much as i thought. No offense to Kiloran at ALL. It was just... without voice chat it seemed kind of dull and frustrating to me. Kind of a missed opportunity. Anyway I don't think I'll be traveling anymore, but I hope everyone else has a blast!

keyglow said:
Hey ya'll

thanks to everyone who added me. but i don't think i enjoyed double diving as much as i thought. No offense to Kiloran at ALL. It was just... without voice chat it seemed kind of dull and frustrating to me. Kind of a missed opportunity. Anyway I don't think I'll be traveling anymore, but I hope everyone else has a blast!

Well thats a downer... but I'd still like to try this thing out, since my friend's gettin it soon (phone=voicechat).

But I totally see what you mean... here's hoping a headset comes soon.

Back