ERR-0300 on wii points card shop

Linkinn

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hello, i'm triing to find answer to this question on the foruns but i cant find. The problem is that did get one wii on cristmax and naw i'm triing to exchange some stars for points online and it keeps showing the error ERR-0300:

"Perhaps you made a typing mistake, or your Club Nintendo account is not yet linked to your Wii Shop Channel account. Do you want to try again?"

I did go see how could i link the wii to the web acount on nintendo, they say in the site that it is a picture of the club nintendo on the shop channel settings, the thing is that in the settings of the shop channel i dont have any pic of the nintendo club, only the deny gift and the remove shop from wii options.
Can you give me some lights? TX

One more thing i get the strange fealing somethings not rigth on the product registration page, i got registered 1 wii and the wii sports game, and i can see 2 registrations of wii, is ot normal?

Last edited:
i got err-0103 in points shop, too many people logging in at same time. keep trying at diffrent times and you will get in. the 2nd wii picture represents wii sports.

Same problem!

Same problems guys, I just can't link my acounte, I did all what I am suppoused to do but no sign of any Nintendo club logo?
I am afraid the last wii upate just removed this function :-/ as it is the first thing I did after connecting it to the internet yesterday, when I wanted to convert my point after a long period without internet connection! or maybe it was one of Nintendo's new resolotion for this new year to cancel this option :(

Does anyone have any idea about what might be the problem :-/

Back