Everybody Votes Channel

Instead of whining about why Nintendo keeps giving us completely pointless channel updates, why not get some use out of this by all making some quality vote question recommendations for serious issues.

1. Which legendary NES game should be the next VC release? (a) Bible Adventures (b) Chubby Cherub (c) Dick Tracy (d) The Legend of Kage
2. Is Toadstool Male or Female? M/F
3. Should Nintendo forget about this useless voting channel and allocate more resources to getting online play up and running? Y/N

Other suggestions?

I was very surprised to find this message on my Wii today. Bit random and not all that interesting, but hey, nice surprise non the less.

Submitted my first question - "Does Everybody Love Raymond?" Y/N.
Sorry if someone's mentioned this before, I didn't nick it, it honestly was the first thing to spring to mind.

I suggested

Guitar - Acoustic or Electric?
[Acoustic] [Electric]

hey I may be the one that proves you wrong :p I will get my bank details ready :D

Im going to send in a question after the Brit Awards! Heck Ill make it something to do with the Brit Awards!

And I think this channel could have potential. My sister seems to love it. And with the use of Miis! I also think it could be used to see what the public want for their wii!

meh... I don't really have an opinion on it yet. Could be interesting, depending on what they do with it.

Yeah nice little surprise from Nintendo.. a weird one I must admit but..keeps us on our toes

bonodo said:
wht do u mean do u mean cost 2 download or cost 2 use?

After sometime this summer, those who haven't downloaded the Opera Browser will have to pay 500 or 800 points or something in order to download it, but as of now, no official word or even rumors of Nintendo charging a repetitive fee.

Wow, and to think I thought this channel would actually be worthwhile. Why ask pointless questions like that?

I figured the questions would be about the future of Wii. Such as: Should we add dvd capability to the Wii? Which are you more excited to see released Prime 3, SSBM, or Galaxy? What do your friends not like about the Wii.

Nintendo could benefit greatly from this channel, if you think about it. That is, if they stop asking pointless questions like they are.

i doubt they will charge for any of the software updates.. heck most of them will have some stupid sponser attached like Operah... they are paying for the software channel not nintendo otherwise it would be the Wii internet explorer.. i wouldnt be suprised if there is a google search bar an ebay channel.. etc etc.. really just used to entertaine while they advertise.. they cant charge you a monthly fee for internet who would pay... to even have the wii browser you already have to have internet in the first place... so why would you pay to use a wiimote on you couch? you wouldnt.. bull crap rumors.. just dont be suprised if the wii channels that arnt games are covered with sponsers crap....

side note anyone else notice that you can download your virtual games onto the SD card then upload them into another Wii? that will be cool in the future... trade games between friends and maybe down the road gamestop and such will just have SD memory cards filled with games for a price... im still messing with the ones i downloaded trying to figure out the emulator program on it see if i cant toss a few of my own games on there...

It looks okay.
I just downloaded it.
And did the polls with my Mom and brother.
Hopes to be fairly good in about a week or so.

i personally love this channel... expecially the fact it keeps the records for the Mii! (for mod users) there illegal, so u expected it to happed. ima Wait For Datel to Release Action Replay for the Wii :) (which wont happen for another year or 2)

wezeles said:
side note anyone else notice that you can download your virtual games onto the SD card then upload them into another Wii? that will be cool in the future... trade games between friends and maybe down the road gamestop and such will just have SD memory cards filled with games for a price... im still messing with the ones i downloaded trying to figure out the emulator program on it see if i cant toss a few of my own games on there...

it is not possible to transer vc games... when downloaded they are finalized with a code that is directly linked to the op system inside your wii. You wont ever be able to transfer vc games... unless you "frankenstein" your wii with modchips and homebrew.

I voted for roses, Mountain, and 22nd centry. And for worldwide vote, cat

Back