Excite Truck... Need help

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
Hey guys I really need your help on choosing. My dad said i can get 1 more wii game before my b-day. I want a game that can last me a lot and can have fun multiplayer. Yes, im trying to rent it, all rented in my place. Im saving my money on my b-day for SSBB and Metroid 3. Thanks in advance.

I will second that question, I too want to know if Excite truck is worth buying. I just got ssx blur last week and already im dissapointed because its clear that this aint my type of game; just so repetitive. Looking for something fun for multiplayer and I've got no racing games.

Excite Truck is worth the buy. It's not the longest game over, but it will last a while. It's fun and very fast. I've almost finished it and I love the game and ain't getting tired of it at all

Mario party 8 comes out in May. Excitetruck is pretty fun for maybe like a week or 2. It is fun with multiplayer though. I say, if you have not yet, get warioware smooth moves or rayman raving rabbids.

Get Elebits! not a great multiplayer, but great gameplay and not to mintion the amazing edit Mode. WarioWare: Smooth Moves has some of the best multiplayer, but short on the 1-player, but you can always keep on playing.

Really? It's out in Canada??? It doesn't come for another like 2 months 11 days here( around that).

Red Steel has the one of longest playability rates, it takes awhile to finish it and theres fun replaying levels which is easy to do ant time by a chapter select option. A four tier status rank will make you strive for superior shot accuracy and heads shots. Also the multiplayer you desire is good fun too.

I'm going to load it up again now... been by far my favourite wii game.

Excite Truck is quite easily one of the best & most fun games i have ever played in 30 years of gaming. It's exactly the kind of game i want to play on my Wii.

Nfanboy said:
get Mario Party 8! I have NO clue when it comes out, but MP8 will be a great multiplayer game. it's called Mario PARTY for a reason

It comes out in April according to my mag.

Back