Extra wii mote or game

ISF215

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
7505-8444-9404-6230
I only want to spend 50 dollars. Either i buy Wii play, an extra wii mote or Residen Evil 4 and a VC Controler. Plz help with my decision. :confused:

thank you is advance.

I'd get WiiPlay, since you get a game and a Wii Remote with it for only $49.99 USD. Information to take into mind:

Wii Remote - $40 USD
Wii Game (new) - $50 USD
Classic Contoller - $20 USD

Yeah but wii play doesnt have very many good games

ISF215 said:
Yeah but wii play doesnt have very many good games

That's very true, so the other option would be to get Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition for $29.99 and a Classic Controller for $19.99.

the thing is I got my wii on ebay so the wiimote is not in the best of condition. hmmm choices

Res 4 and classic controller hands down. Would you rather kill people with a shotgun and avoid using the Gamecube controller for classics...or?

i think its only the battery case that is cracked a little so if i get a rechargable wii battery it will replace the back

will a wiimote skin fit over a rechargable wii battery?

Resident Evil 4 is the game that never stops giving. you think you beat it, but theres so much to unlock and play its crazy. and VC controllers are sweet. i have 2 of em!

thats just my 2cents

you can always get both eventually, but ill tell u this, wii play isnt fun by yourself. and its only mediocre with a friend. pool and cow racing are the only worth while games on it. and maybe shooting range..

Resident evil 4 hands down. 2nd best game for the wii (besides Metroid Prime 3) and it's a port!

you should just get a ten dollar gamecube controller, and spend ten bucks on crack so you can stay up for 2 days playing re4!! perfect weekend!

ISF215 said:
the thing is I got my wii on ebay so the wiimote is not in the best of condition. hmmm choices
I was going to ask if you needed the extra wiimote for 2 player games! If the wiimote you have is broken then buy a replacement. If on the other hand it is just a bit tatty but works fine I would spend the money on a game.

Go with the VC controller and resident if you have more than 1 controller and plenty of vc games, go with wiiplay remote bundle if you don't have many games, or lack controllers

Back