Family Guy Faceplate??

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
b2.jpg

B1.jpg

I know it's not the best quality picture but it will have to do. I made this faceplate about awhile ago and was wondering what you guys think of it.

You just pull it off. Just grab the top of the faceplate and pull it. However don't pull to hard. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyways thanks for the feedback :).

I don't have a custom faceplate mine is just white cause that's how I like it. But here is a cool one this guy did, it's molded to texture of cracked rock then painted... pretty sweet.

faceplate_stefan_hiller3.jpg

xbox360_faceplate_by_pepera.jpg

I remember seeing that awhile back. Apparently he did it for a school project. I wish I had a faceplate like that.

Syntax said:
I wish I had a faceplate like that.

Yeah, I really wish companies would get a little more creative with the custom faceplates instead of just painting them. Like maybe if Mattel got in the game and did some 3d textured thing like that with injection molded plastic. Maybe someday.

vagrant said:
I like my halo 3 faceplate.

I was thinking about getting that or a Gears Of War faceplate. They both look pretty good.

Syntax said:
I was thinking about getting that or a Gears Of War faceplate. They both look pretty good.

Your brian faceplate looks awesome btw. I forgot to add that to my previous post lol.

vagrant said:
Your brian faceplate looks awesome btw. I forgot to add that to my previous post lol.

Thanks for the feedback :)

<3 sharpies =]

i saw that faceplate too, he made others like it too
and nice family guy faceplate, i like it, its really cool

Back