Far Cry and how far

I have already pre ordered it so I say it should be pretty good!
Other farcry games have gotten great ratings so why shouldnt this be different?

its gotta be better than red steel :lol:
I think that is dirt

I chose this over wario Ware just because I needed a solid first person shooter...although I am still geting Wario ware just not until later in 207

ecko MAN said:
i dunno man.. i saw some vids on it and it looks crapy.. and whats up with his arms ?

I had Far Cry for the computer and my computer is pretty shitty when it comes to graphics and even then it had amazing graphics. The Crytek Engine is very good, and if that's what they're using than I don't see why it won't have good graphics.

Me personally, I'm scared of all FPS's right now, and I'm hardcore FPS.
I have Far Cry on the PC I cant wait for Crysis but for the wii.....Looks brutal. I'll definately rent it and decide from there. I'm a renter then buyer.

maclawa said:
Me personally, I'm scared of all FPS's right now, and I'm hardcore FPS.
I have Far Cry on the PC I cant wait for Crysis but for the wii.....Looks brutal. I'll definately rent it and decide from there. I'm a renter then buyer.
i normaly am, but all the places where i can rent games never have any good ones!

Rabid_Toaster said:
i normaly am, but all the places where i can rent games never have any good ones!

Same here. I went to Blockbuster, and the only game that I would have ever considered renting out of the 5 or 6 titles that they had was Red Steel. So I rented it. But the rest of the titles they had were just horrible.

i live in greece. and they still havent released red steel here . is this all over europe or just the lazy greeks >?>

Back