Father Time??????

Raw Raw

Rockin Member
Jan 13, 2008
Marin
Wii Online Code
3886-3257-6677-4745
I just looked at the father time results and BOY AM I COMPLETELY AT A STATE OF WHAT THE 'F'.........

They look like a bunch of GRAN' Pa's....

I'm 30 and my dad is 53 and in no way looks like any of these Miis!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed in the turn out...

father time is suppose to be considered a very old man. I thought they came out very good. I can't wait to see the overbearing boss results. :)

I'm sorry I don't agree. Father time.... Not old fogey time. They do look like a bunch of oldyeees.... I didn't and don't like the results..

you'll get ova it i kno i did on more than a few results lol....

Call me an idiot but I think father time is actuallly a made up person who keeps track of time or something stupid like that and that is why the top 50 all looked the same in some way or another

Father Time has always been depicted as an older looking man. Get over it.

The Clock Faced Father Times were kind of out of the theme if you ask me.:wtf:

I guess I just took it the wrong way..

Father time doesn't mean your dad, he's a fictional character thats sorta like the master of time or something. He's supposed to be an older person but can transform into a baby for new years.

The Clock Faced Father Times were kind of out of the theme if you ask me.(tugmeg)

i thought so to but they just gave them credit for thinking outside the box for the theme and being creative in a different way. those two father times were different i wouldn't have thought someone could pull that trick to make them look like clocks lol....(borabora00)

PS3Stinks said:
Call me an idiot but I think father time is actuallly a made up person who keeps track of time or something stupid like that and that is why the top 50 all looked the same in some way or another

lol. :lol:

Back