Favorite Band???

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I like Linkin Park.

really? you don't seem the type. :lol:

Green day is probably my favorite overall, their new stuff and some of their old stuff.

like LP, shiny toy guns, kill hannah, afi, and that band that did prayer of the refugee whose name escapes me.

muse too

JAKE196 said:
really? you don't seem the type. :lol:

Green day is probably my favorite overall, their new stuff and some of their old stuff.

like LP, shiny toy guns, kill hannah, afi, and that band that did prayer of the refugee whose name escapes me.

muse too

*Begins to love Jake*

Muse, Rise Against, Guns n' Roses, Breaking Benjamin, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, TDG, 311, Eagles, Papa Roach, Rob Zombie, RHCP.

RivalDestiny said:
Muse, Rise Against, Guns n' Roses, Breaking Benjamin, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, TDG, 311, Eagles, Papa Roach, Rob Zombie, RHCP.

Nice list, I have to agree with 70%

Paper Wings:smilewinkgrin:

Anti-Flag, Bouncing Souls, Mustard plug, Silverstein, Saosin, Reel big fish, John Frusciante, Pennywise, i'll just leave it at that for now. I have well over 40 gigs of music on my computer ranging from every genre so i cant really name "My favorite"

But

Currently playing = Blue Scholars - Bruise Brothers

Mr.Herron said:
Anti-Flag

Nice. The wifey is from PA, and knew them/in the know - I wore an anti-flag T when we went to see Tool, there was this guy there with a HUGE 'hawk wearing one too, strange coincidence for a semi obscure band.

~DT

Senses Fail is my alltime favorite band!!!!!!!!! But I also like:Chiodos, The Blackout, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, and Linkin Park(Last but certainly not least)

Now Playing on Ipod: Let it Enfold You (Senses Fail ;2004)

My favorite band is Modest Mouse or Beirut.

I use my iPod usually or iTunes so,
The Hood Internet currently.
and Kaki King.

Back