Finally MS doing something about the 3 flashing red lights

---Brian--- said:
Well thats decent enough, but is the majority of broken 360s due to the 3 rings of death?
3 rings of death means hardware failure
so what they mean by "only covering 3 rings of death" is anything but like ****ing it up yourself

paintba||er said:
If I bought a three year extended warranty from MS do I get three more years after that expires, or do I just get screwed over?

oomg i was wondering exatly the same thing and i mean exatly even the screwed part

Never posted in this forum before (found this thread by mistake in a search) but I have to say this is great news. I have a lot more respect for Microsofts gaming department now.

paintba||er said:
If I bought a three year extended warranty from MS do I get three more years after that expires, or do I just get screwed over?
store waranties begin after the factory warranty is over, you should contact your store you bought the warranty from though to make sure everything is in check though

well, well.

at ****ing last (it's only took 18 months for M$ to admit it).

this is very good news for 360 owners, and now gives me a
little more peace of mind when i purchase another hopefully
before christmas.

shame that after all of the moaning and groaning that it took
so long to accept that there was a fundamental flaw
with the console.

GaryT85 said:
good news, its nice to see a massive company that actually gives a crap about the consumers.

nice one microsoft :yesnod:

Your forgetting about Sony:wink:

Its is late, this should have came out a year ago but better later than never:yesnod:

Back