First Console Ever

I wasn't really a gamer when I was real young, so I started when I was 9 with a gamecube. Now I have Wii with a bunch or handhelds.

daviduk200 said:
Atari but it was my families, before i was born, i never even remember seeing it.

but Playstation 1
then N64 shortly after.
then sega mega drive
then SNES
then PS2
Then xb0x 360
then Wii
then gamecube
then PS3
then xbox

plus hundreds of handhelds inbetween
Thats the strangest order of buying consoles I have ever seen... Wii then gamecube, 360 then Xbox, N64 then SNES? uhmm...

Last edited:
Intellivision

After months of begging, my dad finally went out and bought an Atari 2600. We get it home, and our tv didn't have the right connections for the game adapter. So we had to return it..I was crushed. :sad:

Luigi man said:
WII(one of the bestest choises of my life :lol:)
Buying a video game console was one of the greatest choices of your life? unless you lost 25 pounds and you were overweight 25 pounds, then i think you should edit that post before i put it in my sig along with a comment. :lol:

My first console I think, was the NES. Duck Hunt...Best game for a 3-year old.

balrogs.pa said:
Buying a video game console was one of the greatest choices of your life? unless you lost 25 pounds and you were overweight 25 pounds, then i think you should edit that post before i put it in my sig along with a comment. :lol:
He/she/it lost more than 25pounds if he/she/it got a wii
Dont they cost 170pounds ?

I didn't know it was a post every console you've ever owned thread...

SNES
Original Gameboy
PS1
Gameboy Color
PS2
XBOX
Wii
XBOX 360

(Still have all of them)

blueovalboy7 said:
I didn't know it was a post every console you've ever owned thread...

Shall I list them ?

Sod it
(old)PICs

The PS1. The Wii is only my second console(not including handhelds), as I used to feel that the PC was the superior machine.

Back