First Game for a DS Lite?

Brain Age isn't that bad either... I personally found it really fun. Meh, just putting the game out there...

maybe this isn't the best first game to pick up but I play this game on the side a few stages each day and I really like the story. Yoshi's Island DS is a great sequel to the original SNES game.

proadam said:
maybe this isn't the best first game to pick up but I play this game on the side a few stages each day and I really like the story. Yoshi's Island DS is a great sequel to the original SNES game.
Ive heard some bad things about that game but overall it sounds good.

the only bad thing i've heard about it is that there isnt much new stuff in it. i'm getting it for christmas so i'll find out soon enough.

And the big gap between the screen. I haven't heard much else other than that...

well people complained about the gap in sonic rush too but i didnt find much of a problem with it there.

advance wars 2, both castlevanias, new super mario bros, cooking mama is fun, elite beat agents, mph of course, tony hawk american skateland is fun online, too.

Kiwi said:
And the big gap between the screen. I haven't heard much else other than that...
if your good, it dosent matter, ive only lost my baby from it once but most of the time you on the bottom screen.
yoshis island ds is a GREAT game but dosent really take advantage of the touch screen, but its a grrrrreat game i still play for a hour at a time

Kiwi said:
Brain Age isn't that bad either... I personally found it really fun. Meh, just putting the game out there...
That is a really fun game to play in small lengths of time everyday. I did it with my friend's DS.

Back