Free NES W00TZ

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
So my fiance's parents sold their old house and needed me to help clear out the garage. The house had bad fire and water damage so 99% of the electronics were killed instantly. During the search I found a 1st gen NES. No controller, games, or power cord. After a $6 universal AC adaptor from Best Buy I now have a functional NES. hurrah

Good luck finding controllers and games my old daycare lady gave me the one we played with as kids ahhh good times

nothing beats having the classic system though. i may not even use it, it will probably be cheaper and easier to play through virtual console.

Wow housies come with free nesies

Robertking1123 said:
emulators anyone?

But the roms are illegal
Nintendo are very against them

Darkprinny said:
Wow housies come with free nesies

But the roms are illegal
Nintendo are very against them

not unless you own the game. plus so is watching bootleg movies but i guess you always go and pay to see em huh.

Yep
The only ones I ever downlaod are ones that never come out over ere (Ie jap ones)

Darkprinny said:
Yep
The only ones I ever downlaod are ones that never come out over ere (Ie jap ones)

guess theres no need to tell you about the site to watch recent movies like 300 and grindhouse on the pc then.

Robertking1123 said:
guess theres no need to tell you about the site to watch recent movies like 300 and grindhouse on the pc then.

I know it
Only use for tv

But where geting off topic here

SCORE!

ive got a similar story. my bfs parents are PACKRATS! they save everything and never get rid of a single thing.

in their basement in a random closet was a PS one, dreamcast, and SEGA SATURN (which i posted a thread about a while ago) console lol. i was like wtf is this?!?! my bf was like "DUDE I NEVER KNEW I STILL HAD THOSE!'

ETA- however im sorry about your fiance's parents home :(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
SCORE!

ive got a similar story. my bfs parents are PACKRATS! they save everything and never get rid of a single thing.

in their basement in a random closet was a PS one, dreamcast, and SEGA SATURN (which i posted a thread about a while ago) console lol. i was like wtf is this?!?! my bf was like "DUDE I NEVER KNEW I STILL HAD THOSE!'

ETA- however im sorry about your fiance's parents home :(
I appreciate the compassion but it happened YEARS ago. No one got hurt.

Back