Friday Night Project

I don't always post on this thread! its just i finish work at 10.00 and walk home and its on so i have nothing better to do really than watch it and post, but FNP is great!

i like the Friday Night News best:D:D:D:D

But following your mentioned schedule, i hope Janice Dickinson is on soon, lol now that would be good friday night entertaionment!

javjaoll said:
I don't always post on this thread! its just i finish work at 10.00 and walk home and its on so i have nothing better to do really than watch it and post, but FNP is great!

i like the Friday Night News best:D:D:D:D

But following your mentioned schedule, i hope Janice Dickinson is on soon, lol now that would be good friday night entertaionment!
Hahaha, you have good tastes
Lmao at the woman crouching down underneath the Topical Barometer to push it up :p

Yeah, i thought this season they like used a cycle type thing to get it up coz of the weird type of sound.

I saw Alan Carr a few years ago when he was on the stand up circuit, and I wasn't surprised when I saw him on TV! He lives near me and I've seen him around a few times!

Lily Allen is here this week, next week its Paula Abdul i think.

It wasn't as great as last week......

HIVES HIVES
I'VE GOT HIVES
LICK MY HIVES YOU DIRTY CHIVES

Lmao, I thought last nights had some quality bits in it, though I've never really liked Lily Allen, even if she has got a 3rd nipple :\

lol you can listen the the whole song again on alan and justins myspace, but it isin't as funny until you watch it together.

C'mon Janice Dickinson, when will you make a appearence!

Wiired said:
Lmao, I thought last nights had some quality bits in it, though I've never really liked Lily Allen, even if she has got a 3rd nipple :\

She's got a third nipple? :shocked:

Lol, I only saw the last like 10 minutes of it, Alans impression of Beth Ditto was funny.

Who's on next week?

surfinrach90 said:
She's got a third nipple? :shocked:

Lol, I only saw the last like 10 minutes of it, Alans impression of Beth Ditto was funny.

Who's on next week?

You missed some funny bits racheyy;)

Paula Abdull is next week I beleive

Well i missed posting on Friday coz i wass out but anyways recorded it and watched it, it wasn't to bad, best bit : When Paula took ALan and Justin dancing lol. Its a must see.

Em everything else same as usual.

I don't think they said who was on next week, sorry bout the double post but noone else posted before be and tough!

Back