game cube game stuck in the Wii

crod12

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
I have NHL 06 for game cube that i was playing in the WII console. The game is now stuck. Any ideas how to get it out?

game stuck in the wii

i did press the eject button a few times and nothing.
it makes the sound of coming out but does not.

Try unplugging your Wii for about 5 seconds, plug it back in and try ejecting again.

i did nothing. i have tried everything. someone said they shook it and it came out. tried it nothing

I had the same problem dude,
What I found that worked, was you get a second Gamecube game, and attempt to insert that, but DON'T insert it. By that, I mean you should slowly slide the disc into your Wii with your finger in the hole of the disc, and as soon as you feel the Wii pulling it in, pull the disc out. It will then proceed to eject anything inside it and your original disc should come right out.

I've found the best way to avoid this problem is load your Wii games towards the top of your console. Keep the side of the GC game right against the top when you load 'em.

Hope this helped you,
Tim.

i tried putting another disc in but it wont even go in because it seems like something is blocking it

Ezekiel86 said:
I had the same problem dude,
What I found that worked, was you get a second Gamecube game, and attempt to insert that, but DON'T insert it. By that, I mean you should slowly slide the disc into your Wii with your finger in the hole of the disc, and as soon as you feel the Wii pulling it in, pull the disc out. It will then proceed to eject anything inside it and your original disc should come right out.

I've found the best way to avoid this problem is load your Wii games towards the top of your console. Keep the side of the GC game right against the top when you load 'em.

Hope this helped you,
Tim.
i tried but it seems like there is something blocking it because it won't let me insert another disc.

put it upside down and press eject several times if that doesnt work shake it while its upside down
hope i helped rep me if i did

Take a pair of tweesers, pad them on the tips with tape,
grip the tweesers on the disk, press eject while holding the disk,
and pull while it tries to eject.
That's how I saved my copy of Paper Mario 2.
Please comment if it helped!!

crod12 said:
there is two metal peices in the way

Never mind then.
Your "resizer" is stuck.
It's the 2 metal clamp-like things that resize your disk tray to support GC games.
It's like 2 disktrays, and one laser.
Send it into Nintendo.

(P.S.: It's very hard to articulate into words, sorry.)

no other way to fix it? does it have to be sent out?
i have been calling them all day and can't get anyone

crod12 said:
no other way to fix it? does it have to be sent out?
i have been calling them all day and can't get anyone

Da da duh dun...
:lol: jk
None of these methods are really advised BTW, so yeah, send 'er in.

Back