Game Idea!

You like chess, right? you must be a tranquile guy, so that game Zork is right for you

Wow that's a great idea! That's what I've always wanted to play. Something that stimulates life. Kind of reminds me of Animal Crossing although it barely has anything to do with it. Hmmm, maybe they might come out with Animal Crossing. If a game like this is made, they should have blood control with a password for kids (even though I'm 13.)

Axtlar said:
You like chess, right? you must be a tranquile guy, so that game Zork is right for you
Actually I hate chess. I don't understand all the pieces and stuff. I just like checker boards. Hehe. And I have a short attention span, although one of my favorite games is Myst... weird, huh? Not tranquil games necessarily but ones that keep your attention, figuring out what to do and what else there is to find. I like those old adventure games with the pictures and you type, like, "look" or "west" Hehe... if you know what I'm saying.

Physicx said:
Wow that's a great idea! That's what I've always wanted to play. Something that stimulates life. Kind of reminds me of Animal Crossing although it barely has anything to do with it. Hmmm, maybe they might come out with Animal Crossing. If a game like this is made, they should have blood control with a password for kids (even though I'm 13.)
They are coming out with Animal Crossing, just to let you know. And it doesn't necessarily have to be bloody, either. Just fun. And you used the word stimulate wrong. Gosh. Heh.

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
Oh really? well what a coincidence, Zork is exactly like that!
Oooh, that makes me excited... I might just have to download it now, then. :D

(Sorry for the double post. Kill me.)

*You have been killed*

Sorry, couldn't resist!
No, I haven't looked it up yet, I've been a little busy. I will on my free time. (Yet here I am browsing a forum... :lol:

Ummm, not sure. Maybe I recognized it sub-consciously or something... but I have no idea otherwise.
Although now that you mention it.... hmm.... I'm not to sure. :idea:

Lolx, I didn't even notice I wrote stimulate. Gosh, now I feel dumb :p
What I really meant was represent. Something like that... Maybe...

How about a "Saw" video game?
You design the deadly traps and choose the location. Then, you either watch a computer-generated person try to escape, or you try to escape it yourself. You could even design the escapees.
Of course, there'd be a third person Resident-Evil style story mode.

Heh...actually sounds pretty good...

ARGH, I am not thinking today... And yesterday... My God The Wii Owns, that's a pretty good idea too. Would be complicated and a little hard to catch on, but I can see how it would turn out.

Physicx said:
ARGH, I am not thinking today... And yesterday... My God The Wii Owns, that's a pretty good idea too. Would be complicated and a little hard to catch on, but I can see how it would turn out.

Yea.
It's wierd...my first thoughts that came up when I, well, thought up that game idea had to do with Rube Goldberg, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, and barbed wire. But it all sorta makes sense.
Like, you'd have one big room for the victims to wait in. You can do some sort of Create-a-Park thing like in Tony Hawk. Then, depending on how each item is layed out, they will either survive or die. The barbed wire, well, how can you not think barbed wire when you think Saw?

My god the Wii owns... said:
Yea.
It's wierd...my first thoughts that came up when I, well, thought up that game idea had to do with Rube Goldberg, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, and barbed wire. But it all sorta makes sense.
Like, you'd have one big room for the victims to wait in. You can do some sort of Create-a-Park thing like in Tony Hawk. Then, depending on how each item is layed out, they will either survive or die. The barbed wire, well, how can you not think barbed wire when you think Saw?

That would be cool, and you could have it so you can put different effects onto the trap. Like if a victim walks on a certain spot it triggers the barbed wire and it engulfs (Hopefully I used that word right =] ) them. Something like that. Doubt it that they would make something as cool as the game ideas you and Chase made.

Back