Game recommendation for Friday night with a girlfriend...

courtwshr1

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
I'm looking for a recommendation for a game that my girlfriend and I can rent and enjoy playing this evening/weekend. We're in our mid-20s, and she HATES war/fighting games or FPS shooters (please don't recommend RE:UC or BWII). We have Mario galaxy, which is not really cooperative playing, but is along the lines of a fun, light-hearted game we can both enjoy. Any recommendations?

I dont mean to sound immature...but surely you and your Girl should- no i'll leave it lol.

You could try Geometry Wars: Galaxies, some good fun there, co-op or against eachother.

Pick a short game
Finish it as fast as you can. Then you know ^_^
However if you are looking for game titles
I think Mario Party 8 might do the trick

Zack & Wiki isn't a true 2 player game, but a second player can operate another wiimote looking for clues while the main player navigates the main character. It's a funny, quirky game you both might enjoy.

I'm not sure how Endless Ocean local 2 player works, but from what I have seen co-op online is possible. Maybe someone that has a game can tell if there is a split screen option for two players. Might be another good option.

I am also fond of Carnival Games, if she can enjoy skeeball, shooting hoops, strength testers, ring tosses, then this game could also be fun. Great light-hearted carnival action.

I'd probably go with Mario Kart for the Gamecube. Otherwise, maybe Mario Party or Cooking Mama or something. There's not much in the way of good local multiplayer Wii games.

is the bed a good game?

lol jk, id do something like a party game. mario party or mario+sonic at olympic games.

Back