Game Recommendation help

iyLk

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2010
I'm looking for an RPG where I can swing the sword myself and feel like I can do other things myself like fishing. I would like lots and lots of loot to get and at least a somewhat open world for gameplay. I've read a little and am I right in wanting a game that does 1:1 swordplay? I was looking at Twilight Princess but reviews I read said the swordplay isn't very good. Should I wait for Skyward Sword? How's Monster Hunter Tri's swordplay? Those 3 are the only ones I've been considering, is there another option? I'm kind of hoping that with the motion stuff and enough time that I could find a game that really makes you feel like you're swinging the sword and fighting yourself. Are we there yet?

monster hunter tri is deadly. you can use the wiimote to swing, but classic controller is a better setup as you change camera angles a lot, but that's just basic button combos. be warned, this game is a huge time vacuum- i'm in at over 200 hours and still have plenty left to do. online play is a real treat though, and for item hoarding, yeah lots of that. skyward sword might be better if you just don't have enough spare time.

Back