Game Rental Services...

Eat The Rich

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
Preston
Wii Online Code
7632-7660-1214-1249
Does anyone use them?... I've seen a couple (UK) for about £12/month where you can rent unlimited games and have 2 at once. I used to be a member of lovefilm and loved renting films from that - ended up cancelling though (for other reasons)...

I use boomerang rentals, if your interested, let me know and I get a free month. I pay £7.99 a month, but they have lots of different packages and Wii games in stock, your first 21 days are free.

Silent-Sniper said:
Dunno, I am a member of the Blockbuster online service, doesn't look like they do games, aww.

I went on lovefilm website before and noticed they had some games (ps2, xbox etc) but nothing for the Wii... there are a few websites that do this but they look very 'home-made' if you know what I mean so I'm a bit wary

Eat The Rich said:
I went on lovefilm website before and noticed they had some games (ps2, xbox etc) but nothing for the Wii... there are a few websites that do this but they look very 'home-made' if you know what I mean so I'm a bit wary

Yeah you gotta watch out for those.

Maybe early next year the big Blockbusters will get some Wii games, theres not many out and demand is high so they might have a hard time getting some to put up for rent.

So this boomerang is a reputable company?... I'll check em out and let you know fieldsy if I decide to sign up :)

Eat The Rich said:
So this boomerang is a reputable company?... I'll check em out and let you know fieldsy if I decide to sign up :)

been with them a year, no problems.

They look ok.

I don't really like renting games to be honest, I just prefer to get them and not worry about returning them etc.

I know which games I will like and not like, if I miss judge I can just return it.

Yeah but there are some places that won't let you return... where do you get your games from?

It's fine renting stuff like this, I enjoyed using Lovefilm, make a big queue of films and they arrive every few days with a pre-paid envelope to send them back - easy :)

I do block buster... If i like and don't complete: i buy.

I suggest you do the same, think to yourself - will you play more than 2 games per month? If not then rent them out for a couple of nights at a time.

I don't remember which one I used, it has been years.
I didn't find it worth it. If I was a kid again when I had loads of free time it would be. I would get a game and then get busy and not get to it for days. Then it would suck and I'd send it back and 4-5 days later I'd get another one.

Back