Gamecube L button issue on Wii

RazeHell

WiiChat Member
Jun 29, 2010
Ohio
Hey there everyone I am new to this forum even though I have had a Wii for a couple years now. I am a hardcore gamer with a love for all "er" most things Nintendo, the Virtual Boy kinda sucked. Anyway to the reason I am posting right now. I have a GC controller from Gamestop and have never had any issues with it until now and it's major! See what is happening is my L button won't work with Zelda WW and I can't use my targeting therfore I cannot even get my sword at the beginning of the game. Now this controller works with all of my other GC games and even my Wii games. I know I could just by another GC controller an official one if I can find it but I don't want to if it still won't work with this game. Has anyone ever had this problem and is there a way to maybe fix it? Any help would be great.

Yes it is a used game, they are very hard to find new, but the weird part is that it did end up working 1 time after I posted this morning. When I say 1 time though I mean "1" TIME out of like 30 times I pressed the button! A friend is gonna let me use an official Nintendo controller whenever I make it to his house to get it so hopefully it works because TLoZ WW was the last console Zelda I needed to have them all and it was very hard to find, no net orders for me, only local stores.

Hey I found out that it is the third party controller that I was using. I'm guessing that it has something to do with the turbo button located near the L button. I got the official Nintendo controller from my friend and it works perfectly! YAY!

Back