Gamestop Games For Points?

PlazmaLink

Evil's Bane
Jun 30, 2013
Umongst the Octoroks
Wii Online Code
0099-0200-0500-1000
I'm planning on throwin' in the Galaxys And Karts for some trade in credit at Gamestop. Luckily I have $40 worth of games. My question is: Does Gamestop allow you to use trade in credit to purchase Wii Points cards at their stores?

I think so (not in the US so not sure), usually its off anything in store for exchanges.

Hopefully it is, otherwise i'd have to throw in Skyward Sword to account for the 20% deduction when you trade for cash.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEVER trade games int' Gamestop. They give ya absolutely-**** all for games, then they turn around and overprice said used games for a ridiculous profit. Any other retailer should give you a better price. Better yet, sell 'em another way. To friends, on the internet, whatever; otherwise you're literally throwin' away money. Selling at a retailers should only be done if you're rather lazy (in which case, stop bein' so lazy).

Actually, on what I'm trading in, a trade in offer is getting me only a couple $ less than Amazon. Plus every cent I earn Is going directly to game developers because I'm buyin' from VC.

You're not only fostering the issue that is Gamestop, but you're doin' so for less profit. I'd say it's unacceptable, but that's only the case if you're often givin' business to that damned... uh, business.

Back