Golden Axe

pepper

Pepper, The Original
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4515-2807-7755-5492
i recently bought golden axe off the vc for genesis, and its so fun
i didnt like one player that much, but when you have friends over its hours of fun
anyone else get it?

no clue, but i just bought with a credit card, easier then running around everywhere looking for cards xD

I've got 8700 points left I'm eager to spend. I wanted Golden Axe, but I want the 2nd one more. So I didn't download it yet. I don't quite remember it completely and was afraid I'd be wasting points. I'm waiting for a slew of nice SNES, n64 games.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Not yet. Went to buy a points card today but they were sold out.

Is Golden Axe 2 coming to the VC?

It's possible, since it was a Mega Drive game. Doubt it'll be out any time soon though.

No point in buying it
its out (allong with 2 and 3) on the Mega drive/Genisis collection (£20) for psp/ps2

Darkprinny said:
No point in buying it
its out (allong with 2 and 3) on the Mega drive/Genisis collection (£20) for psp/ps2

Just checked it out- I can't believe how many games are on it. :)
I'm almost certainly getting this now, thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Theres a ea one as well
Half the games (all mega drive ones)
Double the price

The reviews where not good

It cracks me up when people say that certain games are pointless on the VC when its out in a collection for the PS2, PSP , or Xbox. People seem to forget that some people may only own a nintendo system so for them its the only way to get these classics.

Anyways back on subject (Never played 3) ,but i think 2 is way better than the first one ,and probally the best one. I use to own 2 back in the day ,and i use to constantly play it.

I just got a... *coughromcough* >_>

pepper said:
no clue, but i just bought with a credit card, easier then running around everywhere looking for cards xD

That really all that secure? I was thinking of just sticking to the point cards cause I didn't really wanna submit sensitive information on an, shall we say, untested network.

I want Toejam & Earl o.o

Back