Goldeneye 007 Wii Multiplayer Maps

Now place a red "X" on each of your sniper hiding spots! :devil:

Yeah right, like that's some top secret info. Thanks to proxies though I'm able to extend my stay in certain spots. Last night at the Docks I must have had 12 consecutive kills of people in the lookout up from the boat room, from the barn across the way - you were kill #2 (climbing over the fence after jumping) if I remember correctly. Then you had to come along and ruin my fun with your own proxy.

the only probem i have with docks, is that aside from golden gun, the whole area next to the boat room goes unused.
like they forgot to put in an extra door, so as to create enough bypassing traffic.
now it is just a dead end.

Yeah, a door to the boat room from the outside would be a huge improvement. I mean, you can throw grenades into the boat room through the wall anyway, so there there might as well be a door! Oh wait...did I just say that...:ee5k:

Could you elaborate on this in a private message? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, a door to the boat room from the outside would be a huge improvement. I mean, you can throw grenades into the boat room through the wall anyway, so there there might as well be a door! Oh wait...did I just say that...:ee5k:

I like docks but that's just to small of a map map for me I like jungle because I have a very good sniping spot and nobody can find me

I like docks but that's just to small of a map map for me I like jungle because I have a very good sniping spot and nobody can find me

Correction: There are no good sniping spots where nobody can find you on that map unless you are cheating/glitching.

You've obviously not been sniping in a game with a majority of 56rs, especially a 56 sniper. The minute you set up shop you're dead. And if you're lucky enough to get a kill expect a proxy in your lap shortly after. On the other hand when you're playing with noobs it's like a turkey shoot.

Unless a player is relatively new to the game, all the common sniping spots are well known. Any place you can go unseen or undetected will typically not get you a good kill count. For example, the back boat dock on the docks map is a great place where nobody can find you :) nor will you find them.

Back