Good fun. Way too easy...

FRuMMaGe said:
I've had the game 6 hours and I've now beaten the final boss, the credits are rolling as we speak. I'm aware there is still lots to do (120 stars with Luigi), but to be honest I don't see myself playing it again for a long time.

It was fun, but with 137 lives left after the final boss, I think that proves it is too easy.

Lol, wow...

That sounds pretty easy.

FRuMMaGe said:
I know, thats because you turned it off.

This was 6 hours continuous play

And wtf is BS?

BS is common internet abbreviation for 'Bull Sh*t' I believe.

Cpt.McCloud said:
BS is common internet abbreviation for 'Bull Sh*t' I believe.

Oh ok, I should have known :lol:

And it's not bullshit, the game is too easy. I would still recommend it to all Wii owners though

you havent beaten the game until you have all the stars.....belive me...yes you will pick up the game

zapasant93 said:
you havent beaten the game until you have all the stars.....belive me...yes you will pick up the game

I know there is a long way to go, but I don't feel there is anything driving you to do it. The extra's feel optional.

I would have preffered a longer main story.

Warning spoiler:
Also, Bowser was WAAAAY to easy. After I beat him, I thought to myself "this can't be it!?!"

Then when he get's up I was relieved because he would fight me again, but he 'sploded :(

FRuMMaGe said:
I know there is a long way to go, but I don't feel there is anything driving you to do it. The extra's feel optional.

I would have preffered a longer main story.

Warning spoiler:
Also, Bowser was WAAAAY to easy. After I beat him, I thought to myself "this can't be it!?!"

Then when he get's up I was relieved because he would fight me again, but he 'sploded :(

Dude wrap what you said in spoiler tags please...

'spoiler' '/spoiler'

but put [ and ] instead of ' and '.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Dude wrap what you said in spoiler tags please...

'spoiler' '/spoiler'

but put [ and ] instead of ' and '.

Sorry I didn't know how to do spoilers.

Best I could think of was a bold warning

FRuMMaGe said:
Sorry I didn't know how to do spoilers.

Best I could think of was a bold warning

Don't worry just use them in future buddy:)

I think I've played for five or six hours, and I only have 18 stars. So you are definitely the superior Mario Galaxy player in comparison to me. The game isn't necessarily very tough, but I've had a tough time on occasion. Also, the game has a lot of little nicknacks that take time to obtain. I'm very thorough in all the levels, and I'll get all 120 the first time. That way, it will take me forever. At this pace, I'll definitely be racking up over 50 hours the first time around.

This game is incredible!

Man. You should take your time when you play a game like SMG. You should have had like a 5 star limit a day or somthing. :lol:

Fire Flower said:
Man. You should take your time when you play a game like SMG. You should have had like a 5 star limit a day or somthing. :lol:

I realise that now :lol:

But it's the kind of game that's fun to just plow through.

I think it's good they made it so you have to have 60 stars before you can fight bowser. That works out to most of the regular stars on each level (no comets or secrets)

Yeah way to easy... I just got it today... I've got 12 after a half hour of so of play. That's with taking a while just to make sure I get everything...

But it's definitely a lot and a lot of fun, there's no denying that, lol.

If you think about it All the smg were pretty easy, I beat 64 at 100% in about 15 hours total. Sunshine took me longer just because there's a lot of down time first time through but since I have replayed it and gotten 57 shine sprites in 2 hours.. but then I got bored of watching mario spin and say "Shine" and I stopped. But my point is that none of them have been difficult just, but they've all been fun :D

Twilight princess is still the best game for wii though in case you guys forgot

Enedlhach said:
Twilight princess is still the best game for wii though in case you guys forgot

Yeah it was an amazing game, but it's not really a "pick up and play" game. You have to get into it. SMG is a game you can pick up, get a few stars and then stop.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been less and less interested in video games lately. I still want a good game, but the only game to really "wow" me lately is SMG, but I don't see myself playing it again for a while.

I've been a long-time fan of the Unreal Tournament series, since GOTY. So i've been deliberating on whether or not to get Unreal Tournament III for PC. Apparently it runs natively in Linux so that's a good positive, not having to use WINE.

The last levels are pretty tough. Deep Dark Galaxy, the Fire Galaxy, and some other one I can't think of the name, but those ones are pretty hard.

Back