Good or bad deal?

thats an awful deal...

he's simply banking on a person being desperate enough for a wii, to shell out that money..

unless you really care about the "promotional items" then id say dont get it..

depending on where you live, wii sports comes with the system and even if not, its 50 bucks
so think of it this way..

system = 250
LOZ = 50
possibly, Wii sports = 50.

so...350 retail.. and thats if you are in a country that doesnt have wiisports coming with it.

It depends, do u think u will be able to get a wii in your area. I used ebay and payed a lot. But it was worth it. In my area, my stores werent getting a lot of wii's and the stores that were getting them were in a popular area. So i knew i wouldnt be able to get one. at least for a while. Also, another reason i went to ebay was school wise. Thanksgiving and xmas break is my chance to play with the wii. In january for the rest of the school year, i have midterms, SAT's and regents and a few finals. I knew this b4 my parents told me but i will not be able to play the wii that much. So i knew xmas was the time i can play it. January comes, i would still be able to play it but not that much. So i was determined to get it b4 xmas so i can have it during the break. Its all up to u . if you want it and dont think u can get it for a while then get it on ebay.

Check out shipping =\ this ends in 3 days probably if not by then soon after youll be able to buy from store.

$490.00? That's ridiculous!

That would cost you $300 +tax in a regular store. So total would be ~ 321.

I think I'd wait a few weeks to save $169. (You can get three more games with the money you save.)

And who cares about the promo items.

Back