Goron + Spring Water = Failure

mattsaccount said:
Your way is stupid

All you have to do is run directly there, don't bother "evading" or "avoiding" them by going along the edge, if you go straight, and go around the ground guys just outside their sphere you'll be fine, cuz the birds aren't fast enough

I tried that and it didn't work. It wasn't the birds that got me it was those damn green cactus plants that come up from the ground. They follow your every move even if you try dodging them. And just because I beat the quest a different way than you doesn't make it stupid. I was just trying to help out someone who couldn't seem to figure it out.

When I ran straight ahead at constant full speed, the cactus plants would just slide around me, but there were a few close calls. :D

I've tried searching the forum but didn't find anything so I guess this thread is ok for my question.

I've succeded in the springwater to the goron at the west side of Castle Town but how about the goron on the south side who is standing infront of some boulders? I have tried to bring hot springwater from the new store in Castle Town but nothing happens :(

Pantalou said:
I've tried searching the forum but didn't find anything so I guess this thread is ok for my question.

I've succeded in the springwater to the goron at the west side of Castle Town but how about the goron on the south side who is standing infront of some boulders? I have tried to bring hot springwater from the new store in Castle Town but nothing happens :(

How are you bringing it to him?

1. Complete the third temple
2. Go to malo's shop in kakariko village (first shop on the right from the south entrance)
3. Talk to the guy inside holding a sign and donate 1000 rupees.
4. Then talk to the guy standing right outside the shop and accept the quest.
5. Walk straight towards the west bridge with the barrel. If you are getting hit by monsters and dropping the barrel, then try running along the cliffs to the far right.

I just did this part. Put the barrel down and protect it!

Whenever you get hit while carrying the water it will turn cold instantly. So I was able to suceed when I just put down the barrel and killed the cactus guys so I wouldn't get hurt.

I've already cleared the thing with the goron at the bridge on the west side of Castle Town but is it possible to bring hot springwater to the one south of Castle Town?
I've tried with keeping it in a bottle but that doesn't seem to work.

Pantalou said:
I've already cleared the thing with the goron at the bridge on the west side of Castle Town but is it possible to bring hot springwater to the one south of Castle Town?
I've tried with keeping it in a bottle but that doesn't seem to work.

Ok....if you brought the water barrel to the goron at the bridge then he will open up a store in Castle town at the south entrance. Walk up to him with an empty bottle and he will fill it with hot spring water. Take the spring water to the goron at the south entrance blocked wall. "Equip" the bottle to your d-pad and walk up to the goron. I think you can just talk to him and he will see that you have it. He will ask you if he can have it. This should work for you and if it hasn't then you've done something wrong.

Back