Got my Wii!

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well, I called Toys R Us to ask them when they were getting more when they told me they had just got some in and to hurry. So me and my dad got in the car (lol I had just woken up too XD) and rushed over to Toys R Us. THey had gotten 21 Wiis 30 Minutes ago and I got the 15th one. So yeah.... I finally got one! How do you check your friend code or whatever I'm seeing in peoples sigs, btw?

Hey man, good for you! What games did you get with it?

ABC said:
Hey man, good for you! What games did you get with it?
Well, I had preordered Zelda in advance, so I already got that. Later in the week my parents are taking me to get Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (my own money) and for Xmas I'm either getting Red Steel or FarCry.

Don't get Red Steel. It's crap. Just read ANY review. I would go with Far Cry or Call of Duty if you want a good first person shooter.

It's true Red Steel is bullshit. I would recommend "Spongebob Squarepants: The Creature from the Krusty Crab" over that. Not by much, but it is still much better than THAT. Actually "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" is not too bad. You should check it out.

For you friend code:

Go to the message center (bottom right button on the main Wii menu). When you're in there, click the second button on the bottom left, and it should open up a screen with 3 square's you can choose from. Pick the one on the right, and it should open up an address book. The first page of the book should have your 16-digit number.

Thanks specialsauce. ^^
ABC said:
Don't get Red Steel. It's crap. Just read ANY review. I would go with Far Cry or Call of Duty if you want a good first person shooter.
I've already played it (my friend got his Wii 2 days before release) all last weekend, and I really like it. It's true the controls are difficult to get used to, but I'm getting there. I love the sword fighting too. Also, I'm not too big on FPSs, which is why I'm surprised Red Steel and Far Cry caught my eye.

Good for you! I went to Ebgames this morning at 7am and missed out, they only had 6 and i was 12th in line. Im hoping theyll get more soon.

Good for you. Your the lucky one. Unlike me where I went to another state to see if it was in but nope!

Back