GTA IV takes 100 hrs to complete

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
GTA IV Takes 100 Hours To Complete
In an interview with VideoGamer.com, a Rockstar employee speculated that the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will take about 100 hours to complete, give or take. That estimate is based on whether or not you answer the phone. No, not your phone, silly! Niko's cell phone! Says the mysterious, unnamed Rockstar employee:

"It's harder to distinguish between main and side missions - there are loads of both. But there are more main missions than side missions. It's not as clear cut as it used to be because of the phone."

Looks like if you're the type to avoid side quests and gun for the ending, it'll take a lot less time, but half the fun of the GTA series is all the little stuff, so it looks like most of us are playing it for the long haul.

great news for GTA lovers and all gamers intrested i guess!

Thats great! The 100 hours I use to explore the city and mess around, and another for missions. I'll be playing for so long :thumbsup:

This is great.It will take a lot longer for me because I barely do the missions I just like causing mayhem.Im really looking forward to this game.

That's going to keep me occupied for a lonnngggg time. I'll have less of a life, but no matter it is GTA IV after all.

100 hours?! Now that's getting your $60 worth. No 4-6 hour crap.

100 hours is nothing to complain about. This game is going to turn out fantastic, I know it. After Brawl, Grand Theft Auto IV is my 2nd most anticipated game of the year so far...and it's only March!

man GTAIV IS FIRST! then brawl

its wonderful how its 100 hours of missions but i know everyone always explore the city like me and like to kill a lot of people! i think its going to last forever!

online + exploring+ plus missions = greatness (game of the year)

I can't wait to play this game... If I just had a 360 or a PS3 lol

i recomend both? lol

i cant decide what console i want to buy this for... 360 will get exclusive content eventually but it's a playstation game! idn man

Back