Gta WiI

The Wii is not getting enough attention IMO from third-parties and even Nintendo it seems like they gave us the controller, opera browser and LoZ and said okay go away we are going to focus on the DS now

as for the third-parties they just throw remakes at us until they are ready to announce they will not develop for Wii

WiiZero said:
The Wii is not getting enough attention IMO from third-parties and even Nintendo it seems like they gave us the controller, opera browser and LoZ and said okay go away we are going to focus on the DS now

as for the third-parties they just throw remakes at us until they are ready to announce they will not develop for Wii
Their plan is working perfectly.
Gamecube failed because it wasn't very appealing which then meant poor hardware sales which resulted in lack of third-party support which is the main reason for the Gamecubes quick end.

With the Wii they made slight enhancements (graphics, online, channels, ect.) but made the Wii controllers which are the Wiis main selling point and it's apparently a good one judging by the sales.
Also notice all the 1st-party games coming out so soon? That'll keep the bond-fire going for awhile.

The more consoles sold, the more potential software earnings which is why 3rd party teams can't affoard to ignore the Wii. A few companys have already realised this and more and more will as the Wii continues to sell at the rate it's going.

Then with more 3rd party games more people will want to buy the Wii who arn't interested in the traditional Mario/Nintendo games.

After that point almost everybody will own a Wii and every developer will make games for it. Just like the PS2

**** my brain hurts now, I'm done:tard:
(GTA can very likely appear on the Wii, don't count it out)

does the wii have the power to run gta4?????
i know the wii dont have the same muscle as ps3 or xbox360 but im not sure how much its lagging behind them.

Nfanboy said:
GTA is a piece of SH**!!

All there is is killing and hijacking. If you find that fun you better go to a doctor. NOW.

GROW UP LOSER.

GTA IV is the ****...and it will help Nintendo get even stronger if it comes out on the Wii. And regardless of the violence in the game its a fun game.

yep but they will hopefully make a brand new gta for wii as you people have said

and i was just going through old threads and decided to post here
its not a crime

Nfanboy said:
GTA is a piece of SH**!!

All there is is killing and hijacking. If you find that fun you better go to a doctor. NOW.

If you do not like it and this thread offends you... DO NOT POST HERE!!!!

Your biased opinion of mature games is your choice. Just don't play them....

Your choice of language shows how mature you really are. So shame on you for getting on the computer while your mommy's back was turned.

While I don't care to play GTA, if others find it fun, more power to them!!

Nfanboy you are becoming tiresome...... try to go and fix that closed mind before it truly becomes a problem.

I wonder how many of you who are blasting GTA have actually played the games. You say all they added was a bike. Well, GTA III was the first of its kind. On VC they added the aforementioned bikes, plus your character having a name and a voice, the storyline was much deeper and much more fleshed out, you could own and make money off businesses, they added a ton of replay value. On San Andreas they added the gang stuff, they made a huge world with multiple cities and flowed seamlessly from one to the other, they added a huge country section, they varied the missions, they added character building where you could improve skills like bike and gun skills with more use, etc. If it isn't your type of game that is fine, but don't blast the game by saying things that aren't true.

Nfanboy said:
GTA is a piece of SH**!!

I have to say one thing

Act your age, not your shoe size!!!!

Nfanboy said:
GTA is a piece of SH**!!

*Run to the doctor, NOW* I find that fun. :devil: And I dont have issues. Besides GTA is SOOO much more than killing and hijacking. But I believe GTA will come to the WII. I think I read on another thread that Nintendo was asking Rockstar for Gta or something like that.

Back