New GTA to the wii?

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
Have i heard the rumour right that the new GTA game is coming to wii mid october time for the UK?

highly doubt it. But seeing they are bringing out bully for the wii, i think there might be a glimmer of hope for u. 2 be honest i want this game to stay away from wii

Gta

Yeh why, I can think of a lot worse games out there. I have spent many a good night on the past gta titles over the years, on various consoles, so BRING IT ON I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply because its just not made for nintendo. It just doesn't feel right for me. I would rather buy a ps3 and play it, but for nintendo wii, they will make it as crap as possible

Gta

I disagree, at least lets see then have a look at the trailer shots. Just done a few searches, and there is one site saying its gonna happen. I personally don't think it will be a bad idea. Look at Driver Paralell, thats got a fair few good reviews, and correct me if im wrong, but isnt that a gta kind of game?

gta

I hope you have to eat those words mr perfect:ciappa:

Gta

Its only something that was brought to my attention, that i wanted to see if anybody else had heard. no worries.

mk_south_london said:
Simply because its just not made for nintendo. It just doesn't feel right for me. I would rather buy a ps3 and play it, but for nintendo wii, they will make it as crap as possible

acually if they did some work on it, and have solid controls it couldd be great for the wii

Abanoub said:
acually if they did some work on it, and have solid controls it couldd be great for the wii

looking at games from even the closest to nintendo like ubisoft...
i highly doubt rockstar would give a sh** about a 200 pound white box.
Theyll rather focus on the more advanced consoles.

mk_south_london said:
looking at games from even the closest to nintendo like ubisoft...
i highly doubt rockstar would give a sh** about a 200 pound white box.
Theyll rather focus on the more advanced consoles.

So they would rather develop the game for a 4 ton black box?

Have you picked up a Wii lately?:shocked:

Back